MAKING APIS WORK
Just having an API is not good enough. Making APIs Work: You have to make sure you build the right APIs and make them easy to understand and use. But you also have to make sure that these working APIs indeed are found and utilized. Because if that latter part doesn’t happen, you may have working APIs, but they’re not working for you. After visiting the API conference you have insights in how to let API’s really work for your organisation and let API’s accelerate your Digital Transformation. Join the conference, learn from others and share your own experiences. Together we will make APIs work for us!
Participate in our event, listen to thought leaders and industry experts on how to let API’s really work for your organisation. Learn to unify governance, security, and discoverability across your micro services and APIs. Join the conference, learn from others and share your insight. Together we will make APIs work for us!
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Conference on 16 november 2022
- Online event starts 17 november
- Watch expert videos
- Meet your peers online during interactive live sessions
- Ask the expert your questions during 1-to-1 meetings
This years topics
- API Management / Gateway
- Access & Identity Management
- API Design & Documentation
- API Security
- API Testing
- API Development
- Event Architecture
- API Analytics / Monitoring
- IoT/network/devices Integration
Reasons to participate
- You can obtain information at times to suit you, or develop yourself further as a professional.
- You connect with experts through one-to-one expert and network meetings.
- You will be given access to a wide range of different types of TALKS.
- You can get back up to speed and everything is completely online.