WHERE PURCHASING, SERVICE MANAGEMENT, SAM AND FINANCE DEPARTMENTS MEET
In 2021 we will organise the first edition of the Cloud €ontrol Summit. The programme will give insights in better collaboration between the purchasing, service management, SAM and finance departments to get full visibility and control over cloud expenses and investments.
At this Summit you will learn, how to:
- Develop a solid SAM cloud-strategy and get practicial execution tips.
- Develop strategies to optimise the sourcing of cloud services.
- Transform your purchasing process to achieve greater speed, maneuverability and cost optimisation while maintaining business continuity
- Optimally collaborate with cloud suppliers to reduce risks, achieve desired results and get more out of your supplier relationships.
- Design new IT financing strategies for budgeting, cost optimisation and making hidden IT costs visible.
- Understand why compliance is still relevant in the cloud era and where to look out for.
The 2 tracks during the Cloud €ontrol Summit 2021
Strategy and governance
In this track you will get practical insights in defining your cloud cost strategy, identifying your stakeholders within the organisation and defining processes & policies for optimal cost governance.
Technological and Tooling Trends
In this track you will learn how technology can be leveraged to automate cost control and establish visibility in your costs. There are different tools on the market and depending on your organizational need you may find a best fit for purpose.