The summit intended target group consists of participants in the following positions:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Manager/Officer
- Information Security Manager
- Security Architect
- ICT Manager
- Risk Manager
- Compliance Manager
- CIO’s / CIT-managers
- CISO’s and Risk Managers
- Internal IT Auditors
- Programme Managers
- Enterprise / Solution Architects
- Cyber Experts
Participate free of charge in the summit day
Participation in this summit costs € 645,- (excluding VAT). Under certain conditions, senior professionals who work at end-user organisations may participate free of charge. Free participation is governed by the following conditions:
- You fulfil the conference target audience definition as described on this website.
- You work at an end-user organisation which has at least 20 FTE.
- You complete the registration form, including short questions, in full.
- You hold four short one-to-one meetings with senior representatives of our business partners; at least two of these meetings must be during the one-day conference;
- You plan your personal conference programme in the EventManager.
Participate free of charge in the online event
The following conditions apply to (solely) free access to the Online Event:
- You are part of the target audience defined on this website;
- You work at an end-user organisation with at least 20 FTE;
- You complete the registration form, including short questions, in full;
A fee is payable for participation by employees of suppliers, consultancy firms, PR/advertising agencies and recruitment and selection agencies, or independent consultants who work in areas associated with the theme of the conference and/or related areas; the cost for participation is € 645,- (excluding VAT) per person.