The Summit intended target group consists of participants in the following positions:
- Chief / Senior Analytics Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- BI Managers / Director
- Chief / Senior Data officers
- Digital Innovation officers
- Business Strategists
- Data Analysts
- Data Miners
- Data Scientists / Director
- Business Intelligence
- Forecasting Managers
- Information Analysts
- Network Engineers / Managers
- IT and Business Management responsible for business intelligence and analytics investments.
Participate free of charge
Participation in this summit costs € 645,- (excluding VAT). Under certain conditions, senior professionals who work at end-user organisations may participate free of charge. Free participation is governed by the following conditions:
- You fulfil the target group definition described on this website.
- You work at an end-user organisation which has at least 20 FTE.
- You have at least four short one-to-one meetings with our business partners’ senior representatives (these meetings will mainly take place during the breaks).
- You agree to your badge being scanned at a session where your attendance is registered, when you join or leave the session.
A fee is payable for participation by employees of suppliers, consultancy firms, PR/advertising agencies and recruitment and selection agencies, or independent consultants who work in areas associated with the theme of the conference and/or related areas; the cost for participation is € 645,- (excluding VAT) per person.