E-Invoicing, a catalyst for E-Procurement
Last edition of the E-Invoicing Summit kickstarted a yearly returning event which closely follows all innovations in the field of financial and invoice automation. The industry has developed from basic solutions for the automatic processing of invoices, to solutions that streamline and integrate all of your AP/AR processes. This makes the invoice not only a request for payment but also a part of the financial management of an organisation. It is also a carrier of crucial data. You will learn what options this entails at the E-Invoicing Summit!
This edition of the E-Invoicing Summit focuses on catalytic opportunities of E-Invoicing for E-Procurement. Organisations go through various phases when it comes to e-invoicing. Therefore the conference offers different tracks for the phase your organisation is in. Whether you are in the exploratory, starting or mature phase you will get inspired on how you can continue to develop e-invoicing within your organisation.
This is what you can expect:
- Summit day on 21 october 2021 at The Egg in Brussels
- Online event spread out over 30 days
- Watch on demand 20-minute videotalks
- Meet your peers online during interactive live sessions
- Ask the expert your questions during 1-to-1 meetings
The following subjects are covered:
New and emerging technologies such as AI, blockchain, and RPA
- Challenges in on-boarding suppliers
- Use of PEPPOL in practice
- Streamlining and integration of processes
- Standards and interoperability
- Role of the government and the European Commission.
- E-Invoicing in the E-Procurement cycle
- The key to a successful P2P implementation
- AR/AP Automation
- Procurement as a service