myID.be will soon appear as the second mobile authentication app on the CSAM page for eID login at all governments in Belgium, as well as all public benefit organizations that also use this CSAM page, such as health insurance funds and social secretariats, trade unions … .
myID.be for citizens
To prove your identity on the internet, you increasingly need an identity card (eID) and card reader.
With myID.be you can use our myID.be app. Do you want to log in to a website or an app that supports myID.be? Then you only need to scan a QR code and enter a five-digit pin code. This way you can prove who you are on the web quickly, easily and safely.
Logging in by myID.be with your identity card and card reader remains also possible!
myID.be as an authentication tool for all Belgian companies and organizations
- With myID.be your company or organization can use the eID in a simple way.
- Users of myID.be can choose between the eID with card reader or a mobile app. The mobile app makes it easy to log in with a QR-code. The user has to activate the mobile app once based on his or her eID.
- This app allows you to easily log in to your portals with a QR code and identify yourself in your own apps with a five-digit PIN code.
- myID.be also supports Kids-ID and Electronic Foreigner Card.
Integrate myID.be in your applications
- Integration of your services is really simple, using the industry standard OpenID Connect protocol.
- Just go to our developer console.